Nun ist es also tatsächlich passiert, der Meteroit schlug ein! Damit verbunden ist der Start von Season 4 und ein großer umfangreicher Patch.
BRACE FOR IMPACT! NEW MAP UPDATE
Shards of the comet have crashed! Many locations have been transformed by its impact. Discover all new points of interest, or find your favorite landing spot changed.
The comet has left a scar on the island… Visit the crater and you’ll find glowing rocks all around.
Consume them and lift off with low gravity!
Hier die Patchnotes, sollte alles glatt gehen, sollten die Server wieder online sein, wenn ihr dies lest.
Weapons + Items
- Clinger added.
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Location: Floor Loot, Supply Drops, Supply Llamas, Treasure Chests
- Explosion Delay (once attached to target): 2.5 seconds
- Player Damage: 100
- Structure Damage: 200
- Radius: 1 Tile
- Max Stack Size: 10
- Pickup Stack Size: 3
- Stick this grenade to an enemy and wait for it to explode after a short duration!
- Cannot explode in the air.
- Will cling to any surface or player hit.
- Will detonate early if a structure it is attached to is destroyed.
- Reduced chances of finding Remote Explosives in Treasure Chests by ~40%.
- Minigun adjustments:
- Increased accuracy by 10%.
- Decreased recoil by 10%.
- Increased damage from 16/17 (Epic/Legendary) to 18/19.
- Greatly improved hit registration of long range Sniper Rifle and Crossbow projectiles.
- Port-a-Fort improvements:
- Port-a-Fort tires no longer grant falling damage immunity after players bounce off them.
- Port-a-Fort trajectory preview now indicates if it will build with stilts and a ramp.
- Port-a-Fort trajectory now turns red if aimed too high.
- Fixed a collision issue with the Port-a-Fort tires that allowed downed players to hide in them.
- Fixed an issue where Submachine Guns intermittently failed to reload.
- Fixed an issue where Cozy Campfire healed for one more second than intended.
- Fixed an issue where red hitmarkers wouldn’t show when the Rocket Launcher dealt damage.
- The red light on Remote Explosives can no longer be seen through doors.
- Fixed an issue causing consumables from Loot Llamas and Supply Drops to exceed the maximum stack size in a player’s inventory.
- Short fences will no longer block you from building structures.
- First shot accuracy is now reset when you crouch, uncrouch, or switch weapons.
- Players now spawn closer to their squadmates on the starting island.
- Moved the groups of spawn points on the starting island to be closer to one another.
- Supply Drop balloon health has been adjusted based on playlist:
- Solo: 500
- Duo: 750
- Squad: 1250
- Supply Drops now spawn twice as high and fall twice as fast.
- Builder Pro
- Fixed an issue where primary fire could be interrupted when releasing aim down sights.
- Fixed an issue where sprinting could stop if you switched to build mode and attempted to quickly build a ramp.
- Fixed an issue causing player’s weapons to automatically fire after placing a structure and switching to the weapon.
- Fixed multiple issues with Supply Drops:
- Balloon collision no longer remains after the crate is opened.
- Supply Drops no longer get stuck on structures, trees, or in the air.
- Fixed Port-a-Fort tires floating in the air when Port-a-Fort is thrown at a Supply Drop.
- Players no longer take falling damage when landing on top of tires.
- Fixed an issue that caused doors to recoil after quickly spamming the interact input when approaching the door.
- Fixed an issue that switched the wrong building piece to edit mode when attempting to edit a different piece.
- Self-Service Cosmetic Returns featured has been added.
- Will allow you to return up to 3 cosmetic purchases for V-Bucks (lifetime).
- What can be returned?
- Harvesting Tools
- Back Bling
- What cannot be returned?
- Battle Pass
- Battle Pass Tiers
- Starter Pack
- Founder’s Pack
- Founder’s Pack Upgrades
- Loot Llamas (Save the World)
- Event and Weekly Items (Save the World)
- The Shadowplay Highlights button is visible on the victory screen again.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Shadowplay Highlights button to function on the Lobby tab after switching to another tab.
- Fixed an issue that removed the “Remove Marker” icon from the map.
- Fixed an issue causing teammates map icons to render under the Battle Bus on the map.
- Fixed an issue preventing certain inputs from closing the Squad Comms wheel.
- Improved the sound for multiple Supply Drops spawning together, indicating how many spawned and where they spawned from.
- Fixed the Supply Drop opening sound not being audible from a distance.
- Fixed an issue causing chest audio to not play in some cases.
- Sound effects for metal doors now play when closing the doors.
Art + Animation
- Fixed an issue causing parts of Raven’s clothing to stretch across the screen in the Locker.
- Fixed an issue with the Bitemark pickaxe that prevented the biting physics from working properly.
- Improved hitching that occurs on player elimination (more improvements coming in v4.0).
- Resolved hitching that occurred when rendering foliage.
- Reduced hitches on Mac by including precompiled shaders so they no longer need to compile in-game.
- Added an option to enable a Fire button (right side of screen), which can be enabled via the setting ‘Use Tap to Fire’.
- Fixed interactions where players failed to revive teammates and open chests.
- Fixed an issue where resources being gathered were displayed in the wrong location.
- Fixed an issue in which characters would occasionally move when the map was opened.
- Fixed an issue that prevented friendly structures from being edited.
Heute ist wohl großer Patchday 🙂
Hier die Patchnotes ( Battle Royale only):
- Limited Time Mode: 50V50 v2
- Two teams of 50 fight to the finish!
- Due to this being a “large squad” mode, Profile Stats will not be tracked. Daily & Weekly challenges will still work, with the exception of the Squad-based challenges (‘Place Top 6 in Squads’, etc.).
- Storm & Map
- Each team has a bus, approaching the island from opposite directions. On the map, the friendly bus has a blue outline, enemy has red.
- Final storm circle visible on minimap at start.
- Players have 10 minutes to loot the map as the storm closes in on the circle, then 5 minutes to fight, and another 5 minutes as the storm shrinks to the end.
- Supply drops come in batches of 3-6, fall every two minutes, and only land in the final storm circle.
- Added dotted line to map, which indicates the „battle lines“ between the two teams. Crossing the line will make running into enemies more likely.
- Farming resources increased 75% over default.
- Increased floor loot spawn likelihood by 15%.
- Floor Loot spawns double ammo.
- Ammo boxes spawn triple ammo.
- Chests spawn double ammo & consumables.
- Supply drops spawn double ammo, and an extra consumable, resource drop and trap.
- Bug Fixes + Mode Improvements
- Fixed a bug that created uneven teams where one side could have more than 50 players.
- Downed players lose health more quickly than normal (10 health per tick).
- Two teams of 50 fight to the finish!
Weapons + Items
v3.5 Content Update | Light Machine Gun
Conquer the competition with the new high capacity LMG. Venture further into the Storm to discover new treasure and great dangers.
- Light Machine Gun added.
- Rare and Epic rarities.
- Can be found in Floor Loot, Treasure Chests, and Vending Machines.
- 25 / 26 damage (Rare / Epic).
- 100 round magazine, fires Medium ammo.
- 5 second reload time.
Die kompletten Patchnotes findet ihr hier
You asked for bike improvements and the ability to pull off more tricks, well here you go!
You can now make a shattering entrance by diving through windows. Not even a scratch.
We’ve added cosmetic items to help you make your contestant the way you want! Be on the lookout for them during the match, grab ‘em to unlock them and add them to your Prize Room! Our rad artists have also added more items to customize your kill card like 9 new profile icons and more!
Say hello to a new weapon we’re adding to the Dome, the FAL.
- *NEW* Kill card customization options added for borders, backgrounds and icons!
- *NEW* Cosmetics added to the world and prize room, find them in game to unlock their in-game cash prices!
- Performance improvements across the board!
- Players should see a good increase in FPS.
- South American Servers added!
- End Of Match Screen updates
- Now displays kills
- Layout changed to be able to view the action while End Of Match screen is active
- Additional anti-cheat measures implemented.
- Invisible collision, missing collision, floating building/fences etc fixed around the world.
- Improved loot drops throughout the world.
- Various inventory fixes.
- Improvements to game show event announcer VO.
- Various audio fixes for death and end of match.
- Audio tuning to increase important sounds (footsteps), and lower others (announcer).
- You can now press escape to get out of the inventory and map!
- Fixed Showcase Shootout locations where contestants couldn’t easily reach each other.
- Fixed Game Show events spawning in inaccessible locations (Spin To Win in rocks or houses for examples).
- You can now rebind „Cycle Next Weapon“ and „Cycle Previous Weapon“
- Equip button now works on the recently discovered and featured tab.
- Chinese and Japanese localization is now working properly (although still missing some localized text).
- Fixed for various locations where loot was spawning in the ground.
- Duo partners now win together!
- Dead teammates will not receive the double cash bonus for winning.
- Fixed bug where you would go to down state even when your duo partner is already down.
- Fixed bug where only the final killer in a duo would see victory celebration.
- Players who exit the game now drop their loot and cash.
- Fixed bug where you could shoot from downed state.
There was a large amount of changes done to the BMX Bikes for Patch 1. They will spin out of control less when riding normally, and we added in additional features to allow players to perform backflip as well as additional air controls. This now means players will also get knocked off the bike if they land on their head! We’re still tuning and tweaking the BMX, and we will continue to do so until we are happy with it!
- BMX bikes should spin out of control less frequently.
- You now have air control on bikes and can do back flips and spins (or just go for that perfect landing).
- If you mess up on the BMX and land on your face, you’ll get knocked off of the bike now.
- *NEW* You can now dive through large glass windows!
- *NEW* Added a quick melee option, no more switching to fists to bash cash registers!
- You may need to reset your key binding to default to get this to work properly!
- Armor is now correctly colored to reflect its tier.
- Fixed bug that caused certain weapons to never roll gold tier – impacts python, m16, ak74u, m14, and m12.
- Fixed bug with damage falloff causing close range damage to be reduced, mostly impacts pistols.
- Fixed bug where dancing would unload your weapon.
- Fixed bug where ammo in your clip sometimes wouldn’t drop on death.
- Fixed zipline and trampoline stuttering/lag.
- Fixed bug where you could get stuck in OTS camera.
- Fixed ragdolls playing footstep sounds.
- Fixed issues with Spin to Win machines clipping into rocks and buildings.
- Improved the interact detection for activating Spin to Win machines.
- Added logic so Spin to Win machines won’t spawn right next to one another.
- Fixed bug where some Token Arcade burgers could not be picked up.
- *NEW WEAPON*: FAL Rifle
- Noisemaker: improved randomization for maximal fakeouts.
- All pistols increased range.
- Lever 1 armor vending cost increased.
- Level 2 armor protection increased.
- Level 4 armor protection increased.
- Armor models now visually lay on top of Puffy Vest cosmetic items.
- Aug reduced damage.
- REX reduced throw speed.
- REX damage increased.
- Frag reduced throw speed.
- Smoke reduced throw speed.
- Uzi vending cost increased.
- Python vending cost increased.
- Python damage increased.
- Rockets damage increased.
Guter Week 1 Patch würde ich behaupten.
Hier die Patchnotes, habt Spass:
- A marker has been added to the map that allows players to check the flight path of the plane.
- The path is visible from when players are at the waiting lobby up until the point when they fall down to their final drop destination.
- There should no longer be excessive blood effects when you’re getting shot in FPP mode or while aiming down sights.
- Fixed issue that sometimes caused blood effects to not show up when shooting other players.
- Fixed an issue that was causing character silhouettes to remain visible while inside smoke
- Switching weapons while prone should no longer cause certain animations to break
- In the lobby’s custom match list, you can select an ongoing game and watch it in real time.*
- Games that have the Public Spectating option set to “On” can be watched in Custom Match.
- For private matches, you can spectate the game by entering a given password.
* The custom game real-time spectating function is still in an early development stage, and some functions may be unstable. We appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks.
- One new paid crate and one new frying pan skin has been added.
- For the purpose of security verification, Equinox crate x10, Weapon Skin Key x20, Early Bird Key x20, 100K BP will be distributed to all accounts.( Test server only )
- The frying pan skin, „Target Practice“, can be purchased separately as an individual item for 5,000 BP. It can be purchased only once per account.
- New paid crate, „Equinox Crate“, will offer weapons skins. It can be earned with 25% chance as a Weekly Random Crate.
- „Equinox Crate“ can be opened with Weapon Skin Key, which can be purchased at the Steam store.
- There is one bonus item. If you’re really lucky, you can get that skin as a bonus on top of the crate’s normal reward items
- The chances of getting each item in the new paid crate are as follows.
- The chances of getting each crate as a Weekly Random Crate are as follows.
- Weekly random crate reset date is changed to every Thursday, 00:00 UTC
- This change will be applied from this week
- Items which players can obtain through the new Paid Crate (Equinox) are unable to be traded or sold on the market for 7 days
PC 1.0 Update #10
Hier die Patchnotes:
- Players can now spectate their killer by clicking the “watch” button on their match result screen
- Solo killer spectating
- If you get killed by the Blue Zone, the Red Zone or from falling, you can spectate the nearest player from your death location
- When the player you were spectating dies, you can continue spectating the killer of that player
- If the player you were spectating gets disconnected, you can continue spectating their killer
- Duo / Squad killer spectating
- Same as above but can only spectate the enemy team after all your team members are dead
- You can report a player you are spectating in Killer Spectate mode by pressing R
- If you click Death Cam, you won’t be able to use the Killer Spectate mode
- The default setting for voice chat changed to “Team Only”
- Fixed a bug where vehicles suddenly flip, go flying or come back to the starting point while driving
- Fixed a bug where the IGN of your killer was not shown when viewing Death Cam
- Adjusted the rotation axis for the preview model in customization menu for better usability
Pünktlich zu Ostern landet Fortnite das nächste Update, hier die Patchnotes:
Welcome to the v3.4 update,
Powerful and mighty, the newly released Guided Missile can devastate targets. Complete control right at your fingertips. Skilled players can take advantage of its range and maneuverability to get around cover and land the final blow on their opponent.
This update delivers several highly requested quality-of-life improvements to Save the World such as the introduction of Combat Pro control scheme and removal of Energy from sprinting.
Hop around, you’ll be sure to find lots of Easter Eggs… happy hunting!
Guided Missile (Battle Royale)
Take down forts with a more personal touch.
Sniper Shootout v2 (Battle Royale)
Play ‘Peek-a-boo’ in Sniper Shootout v2. Hunting Rifle and Crossbow added, Magnum removed.
‚The Three Husketeers‘ Questline (Save the World)
Spring It On! comes to a close with an egg-streme Mini-Boss battle.
Rabbit Raider Jonesy / Miss Bunny Penny (Save the World)
These Heroes never have a bad hare day!
- Next Phase of Crossplay Improvements on Console
- You can now add, remove, and manage Epic Friends from the main menu.
- You can now send, receive, and respond to crossplay Party Invites.
- Party Finder now includes Epic Friends on other platforms.
- Enabled toggling of full screen mode with Alt + Enter on PC, and Option + Enter on Mac.
- Increased the brightness and visibility of ammo boxes.
- Fixed a rare bug where players could be launched up in the air after colliding with the world in tight spaces.
- Fixed the edit mode UI appearing over non-player built structures in some cases.
- Fixed other players not appearing to move smoothly while jumping.
- Fixed some keys on non-QWERTY keyboards becoming unbound after restarting.
- Fixed the Video Settings screen not updating properly after full screen mode is toggled.
- Wanting to track the top community issues? Head over to our snazzy new Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.
Heute gibts beim Humble Bundle The Darkness 2 geschenkt. War ein netter Shooter mit 4 Player Co-op, wer sich nen Key schießen möchte klicke bitte hier.