Anbei die großen Patchnotes, Testserverspieler kennen Sie ja bereits:
- Optimized terrain data to reduce memory usage
- Optimized texture to reduce memory usage
- Optimized the sea by reducing wave effects
- Reduced the lag issue when multiple players are in sight
- Optimized character animations
- Decrease memory usage of characters
- Added LODs to further optimize weapon rendering for long distance
- Optimized various world effects
- Optimized various UI elements
- Reduced the lag issue when terrain is loading
- Decreased terrain loading time
- Reduced the server lag issue of players moving abnormally
- Redesigned the lobby background and UI
- Added Replays menu
- Added replay function which can record up to 1km around the character
- Please enable the replay saving in Options before you enter a match
- When the game ends, the replay will be saved and can be played on “Lobby – Replays” menu
- Up to 20 replays can be saved. They will be automatically deleted in the oldest order when the number exceeds 20
- You won’t be able to watch the replays made in the previous client version.
- Control Guide
- J: Time line ON / OFF (Player can move to desired time, pause)
- P: Pause
- ↑, ↓: Play speed change
- B: Back to own character
- W, A, S, D: Camera move
- E, Q: Camera height change
- Holding Shift, Ctrl: Camera move speed change
- TAB: Open the player list (If you click the ID, camera moves to that player’s view)
- V or LMB: Observing camera (You can see the view of the selected player)
- C or RMB: Following camera (The camera follows selected player and you can control the camera angles and zoom)
- F or SPACE: Free camera (Move to the camera view which can freely move on the map)
- L: Open the battle list (You can check engagements with and around the currently selected player)
- M: Map (If you LMB click the player’s icon on the map, you can move to the observing camera of the selected player. If you RMB click any empty area of the map, you can move to the free camera at that position)
- Added a character control function. Now you can allocate a number to a currently observed character with Ctrl+0~9, and move to the previously marked character by pressing 0~9
- This function is unavailable if the allocated character is over 1km away from own character
- Added a position control function. Now you can allocate a number to an area of the map at current position with Ctrl+0~9 (Numpad), and move to the previously marked area by pressing 0~9 (Numpad)
- The camera will be moved to the location below, if a number isn’t allocated
- „0“Key : Novorepnoye / Prison
- „1“Key : Severny / La Cobreria
- „2“Key : Georgopol / Torre Ahumada
- „3“Key : Rozhok / Campo Militar
- „4“Key : Yasnaya Polyana / EL Pozo
- „5“Key : Pochinki / San Martin
- „6“Key : Lipovka / El Azahar
- „7“Key : Mylta / Valle del Mar
- „8“Key : Primorsk / Los Leones
- „9“Key : Military Base / Puerto Paraiso
- Added a new map – Miramar
- Miramar will temporarily have a higher chance of being selected
- Miramar supports 2 weather types:
- Miramar builds on and modifies the core Battle Royale experience by providing varied visuals and gameplay:
- Vaulting & Climbing action will be even more useful when crossing the Miramar terrain
- Players can experience highly tactical battles that will force them to utilize their cover and concealment skills
- Choosing the vehicle type is more important than before, as off-road driving is now different from on-road driving experience
- Which map is played will be selected randomly when a match begins
- Removed rainy and foggy weather from Erangel
- Added 5 new weapons:
- Added DP-28 which is Erangel exclusive. DP-28 will be spawned in world. It has a 47-round pan magazine for 7.62mm. Sights and a 4x scope can be attached. It has low firing rate but a long effective firing range with high damage
- Added AUG A3. The AUG A3 can be obtained from care packages. It’s a variant of a bull-pup assault rifle that uses a 5.56mm 30-round magazine as standard and 40 rounds when extended. It has high muzzle velocity, high rate of fire and low vertical recoil.
- Added R45 which is Miramar exclusive. R45 will be spawned in world, it uses .45 ammo and 6 bullets can be loaded. Red dot sight can be attached. It has high accuracy and faster reload speed than R1895
- Added Win94 which is Miramar exclusive. Win94 will be spawned in world. It’s a variant of a lever action rifle that uses .45 ammo and 8 bullets can be loaded. It’s for an expert player since it doesn’t take any attachments except bullet loops and is mid-range effective with slow reload speed but high damage
- Added Sawed-Off which is Miramar exclusive. Sawed-Off will be spawned in world. It uses 12 gauge shot and 2 shells can be loaded. No attachments available. It has short range, high dispersion, lower damage than other shotguns but can fire in rapid succession
- Added new Ghillie suit to the care package
- R1895 will not spawn in Miramar
- Kar98k will no longer be included in care packages. World spawn rate of Kar98k will remain the same
- Added 3 new vehicles:
- Added Van. Van is a six-seat vehicle and Miramar exclusive. It has low maximum speed and driving force but it has the highest HP in the game. Therefore, the Van can be useful in various tactical situations
- Added Pickup. Pickup is a four-seat off-road vehicle and Miramar exclusive. It is designed to be well adjusted for Miramar’s bumpy terrain. Pickup is the most all-around vehicle in the game and suitable for various playstyles
- Added Aquarail. Aquarail is a two-seat water vehicle. The player in the passenger seat can user their weapons. It has good cornering and high mobility so you can expect Aquarail to do well in guerrilla tactics.
Motorcycle and Buggy are also available in Miramar. They have different skins compared to their Erangel cousins.
- Added vaulting & climbing action
- Additional vaulting animation for objects with a height of approx. 60 cm or lower (when holding down the Shift key)
- Greatly reduced jacket/coat clipping issue when moving in ADS while leaning
- Added the missing firing mode switching animations (and sounds) to UZI
- Transitions between sprinting and running animations are now smoother
- Leaning animations have been improved to ensure consistency between ADS/FPP and TPP
- The position of the gun in FPP will be lowered depending on the scope or other attachment that is mounted on the firearm
- Tweaked the FPP animations and limits to reduce seeing the inside of own character
- Moved the camera to correct position in FPP mode for drivers
- Position of most of the guns in FPP has been changed to ensure further reduction of clipping with clothing
- Ballistics overhaul
- Projectiles fired from firearms are now affected by air drag. This means that projectiles will now lose velocity over time leading to greater bullet drop and longer travel time
- Hit areas have been modified
- Neck is now protected by the helmet
- Damage to the chest area is increased
- Base damage is now modified by weapon class
- The actual damage is now taking into account following multipliers
- Base damage stat of the weapon
- Distance traveled by the projectile (damage decreases over distance)
- Hit area damage multiplier
- Weapon class multiplier
- The actual damage is now taking into account following multipliers
- Bullets now penetrate water based on the velocity of projectile (the faster the velocity, more shallow the penetration)
- Improved water penetration particle effects
Kurz vor Weihnachten gibts bei Quake Champions nochmal massiven Nachschub inklusive Double Xp-Weekend bis zum 18.12!
Hier die langen, wirklich sehr langen, Patchnotes:
Winter Celebration Items
The Winter Holiday has come to Quake Champions! Players who logs in during December and January will receive free rewards! We have a ton of new holiday items, all of which drop from Backpacks, Crates, and Reliquaries. New Winter items include:
- 1 Winter 2017 Hat Vanity for each Champion
- 10 Winter Profile Icons
- 10 Winter Nameplates
- 3 Winter 2017 animated Champion Shaders
- 3 Winter 2017 Weapon Shaders for each weapon
Winter Hat Bundle
- This limited-time bundle gives you hats for EVERY Champion. Happy Holidays!
Premium Shader Bundle
- This bundle offers 3 new Premium Shaders for each weapon!
- Limited time Winter Theme for the Dimension of the Doomed maps, Burial Chamber and Corrupted Keep
Welcome to the arena heavy weapons specialists Lance Corporal Ben Keel, or at least what’s left of him. Brought back to life thanks to cybernetics and power-armor, Keel is armed to the teeth with two shoulder mounted grenade launchers.
- Health 175
- Armor 50/125
- Speed 300/480
Active Ability: Grenade Swarm Keel can store and fire up to 5 grenades at a time. Grenades will bounce off the environment, detonating a few seconds later and inflicting splash damage. Direct hits deal 75 damage per grenade. Each grenade refreshes on a 10-second cooldown.
Passive Ability: Stockpile Keel can reduce his ability cooldown by 5% by collecting any ammo box.
VALE OF PNATH
ITHAGNAL DUEL MAP Deep within the Netherworld, past the Peaks of Thok, lies this tower of metal and stone. The vault ghouls whisper that the death-maze of sharp angles could only have been hewn from the solid granite by Koth, the Never-Seen Sleeper In Stone. Prepare yourself for the Vale of Pnath.
Designed for Duel and 2v2 TDM, Vale of Pnath is a highly vertical three atrium arena where players will fight for control of both weapons and stack, using the sounds of heavy metal doors to track their enemies movements. Vale provides fun, hectic, and fast paced action for 2 players, but is also available in Custom Game for Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
QUAKE 4 RAILGUN From the weapons depot of Rhino Squad comes the Quake 4 railgun. Mathew Kane brought this beast of a gun back from Stroggos just so you can assess your aim down its scope. How many can you take down in a single shot?
- New Ranked Play and Leaderboards for Duel
- Added Crosshair Customization: one of the most requested Community features
- Choose from over 40 different crosshairs and use a slider to choose your color of choice
- Chests & Reliquaries now offer guaranteed rarities!
- Chests reward at least one item of Rare quality and above
- Reliquaries reward at least one item of Epic quality and above
- Rune Challenge Animated Champion Shaders
- Each champion now has 5 new animated Champion Shaders which you can earn from completing one of four Elder God rune challenges, and the Master Rune challenge.
- Added FPS Limiter in Options
- Added Teammate X-ray Outlines Option
- Enabled load on demand of geometry for further memory optimization
Blizzard hat bei der Eröffnungszeremonie der BlizzCon 2017 bekanntgegeben, daß der Multiplayer-Teil von StarCraft 2 auf ein Free-to-play-Modell umgestellt wird. Die erste Kampagne (Wings of Liberty) soll ebenfalls kostenlos spielbar sein. Käufer der ersten Kampagne sollen die zweite Kampagne (Heart of the Swarm) kostenlos erhalten usw. Des weiteren sollen Free-to-play-Nutzer Zugang zu den Ranglistenmatches haben. Als Schmankerl sind zudem alle Co-op-Kommandanten bis Stufe 5 spielbar. Die Free2Play Umstellung erfolgt am 14. November 2017. Weitere Details sollen in den nächsten Tagen folgen.
Es wurde ein neuer Patch auf die Liveserver aufgespielt, anbei die Patchnotes:
- Terror-Billy’ skin added for B.J. Blazkowicz. Instructions on how to obtain it can be found here.
- Fixed an issue which caused every player to drop a frame when a player respawns. This issue especially impacted matches with high player counts, resulting in frame loss and poor performance.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to slow down in-game process via the command line
- Fixed Vanity items from briefly disappearing when the user switches between Set, Headgear, Torso, Legs, and Vanity sections in the Customization menu
- Addressed issue where Nyx was able to fire slightly before coming out of Ghost Walk
- ‘The Keeper’s Head’ vanity item clipping issues improved
Brendan Greene kündigte eben auf der Keynote der Pax Australien an, klettern ab nächster Woche auf den Testservern verfügbar zu machen. Sollte alles glatt laufen können wir wohl in 4 Wochen mit der neuen Map auf den Testservern rechnen, bevor Pubg Anfang 2018 offiziell veröffentlicht wird.
Lightning Gun ray will no longer hit automatically when simply swept back and forth across the borders of an enemy hit box rapidly.
Wie bei Pubg: Kleiner Patch, große Wirkung
Anbei die Patchnotes:
Fixed crash some players were experiencing on loading/unloading from game
Fixed crash some players were experiencing in customization screen when buying item with both platinum and shards at the same time
Fixed crash some players were experiencing on purchasing vanity items in customization
Fixed issue where players were being kicked from match while loading into Burial Chamber with the exception of the Spectator
Fixed in-game Contacts list so it properly shows player’s online/offline status and no longer causes performance issues with larger Contacts lists
Fixed issue when Spectating a player that died did not show the death animation and instead showed the player select screen
Fixed issue where Sorlag’s acid spit ability was doing double damage at certain distances
Improved double landing sounds for all Champions
‘The Keeper’s Head’ vanity item added for Ranger. Instructions on how to obtain it can be found here.
Kleiner Patch, große Wirkung 🙂
Early Access – Week 31 – Patch Notes
Increased the blue zone DOT (Damage over Time)
Resolved a bug where bullets would sometimes ignore armor
Sollte der Patch auf den Testservern gut laufen können wir ab Donnerstag mit einem deutlich verändertem Game-Meta rechnen 🙂
Desweiteren wurde angekündigt, damit das lang erwartete „Klettern“ anfang November seinen Weg auf die Testserver finden wird.
Diesen Monat gibt es jede Menge Bugpatches @ Quake Champions, anbei der Changelog:
Small Health and Light Armor now grant a consistent value of +25 HP/AP respectively
Improved issues with predictive spawns in Duels
Added Auto Weapon Swap option in Game Settings. Players may now automatically switch to a weapon upon pick-up.
Projectile Updates & Fixes
Numerous issues resulting in Rocket Launcher miss hits resolved
Addressed issues when Rocket Launcher might have miss hits after player used active ability
Resolved desync for the projectile that was shot in midair right before players death
Rocket Launcher client-side hit prediction and server-side validation have been improved
Deterministic shot simulation for rockets implemented
Fixed issue where Rocket Launcher projectiles could fly sideways, such that the projectile would be sidewise, not the trajectory